As a young girl, my weekly trips to the children’s library with my father sparked my love for reading and children’s books. As a teenager I lived in Italy and visited some of the most beautiful museums in Europe, which left me wanting nothing more than to make art. Now I get to put these two loves together everyday, working as an artist and illustrator.
I live in Charlottetown with my husband, 2 girls, 2 cats and 1 dog. I love making art, walking in the forest, watching the stars, drinking coffee, growing flowers and most of all reading to my own girls every night before they go to sleep.
- The Canadian Children’s Book Centre
- Another Girl at Play
- Loca Lola Design Team: Play
- Cafe Mom
- Yoyo Mama
- “Gravy“, Jupiter Project and Friends Show. Columbia St. Gallery, Vancouver, B.C. November, 2004
- Solo Show, Portuguese Benovolence Society. Vancouver, B.C. December, 2004.
- “Dorks and Deviants”, Paintings and dolls with Mia Hansen. The Whip gallery, Vancouver, B.C. March, 2005.
- Blim Art Market, Blim Gallery. Vancouver, B.C. April, 2005.
- Moleskin Project, Arcivernice Gallery, Cagliari, Italy. June, 2005.
- MAD Group Show, Mainspace Gallery, Vancouver, B.C. June, 2005.
- Medium Rare“, Jupiter Project Group Show. Vancouver, B.C. July, 2005.
- The Drift Art Walk, Beansprouts Children’s Boutique. Vancouver, B.C. September, 2005.
- MAD Group Show, Mainspace Gallery. Vancouver, B.C. November, 2005.
- Jupiter Project Group Show, DVA Gallery. Chicago, IL. May, 2006.
- The Drift Art Walk, Beansprouts Children’s Boutique. Vancouver, B.C. September, 2006.
- “The Wall Candy Show”, Jupiter Project Group Show. JEM Gallery, Vancouver, B.C. November, 2006.
- The Shelf Project, C1 ArtSpace. Toronto, ON. November, 2006.
- Shiny Fuzzy Muddy, Video In Studios. Vancouver, B.C. December, 2006.
- Kokeshi Doll Show, Subtext Gallery. San Diego, CA. November, 2007.
- “Obsession”, Group show. Peake Street Studios, Charlottetwon, PE, April, 2008.
- “Mixed Nuts Show”, Group show. NCN Interiors. Kent Town, Australia. May, 2008.
- “Work/Life”, Group Show. Uppercase Gallery. Calgary, AB. June, 2008.
- “Made in Canada”, Group Show. Bear and Bee Gallery. Lauderhill, FL. September, 2008.
- “S-t-i-t-c-h”, Uppercase Gallery, Calgary, AB. “First Thursday”, March 5, 2009.
- “Scale”, a group show. Peake St. Studio, Charlottetown, PE. May 30, 2010
- “Out of Purgatory”, Confederation Center of the Arts, Charlottetown, PE. Sept 3-Oct 4, 2010.
- “All Dressed”, Jupiter Project Group Show, “Tees” Shop Space, Vancouver, BC. Nov 5, 2010.
- “ISLAND POEMS: a collaborative art project”, Gallery at the Guild, Charlottetown, PE. April 19-30 2011.
- “Untitled” with Norma Jean Maclean and Catherine Miller. The Guild, Charlottetown, PE. June17- June 29 2014.
You can purchase my paintings and cards:
(You can go childrens portrait page for information on my custom portraits and fabric pieces. )