This week at The Small Fancy we were inspired by the Burning House to make our own piles of things we would rescue from our houses were on fire. Once I knew that all the humans and the cat were all safe I would go back for:
- some favourite comics
- photo of me and my sister
- photo of my mother in law
- tiny paintings of my girls
- favourite pair of scissors given to me by my mother in law
- wedding photo
- daughter’s teeth
- doll Mia gave to me as a wedding present
- hard drive with all my photos on it
- bedspread made by my mother in law
2 thoughts on “pile of things…”
I think everyone should have a pile of things all ready (or close to a small box) just in case… this was great…. and I really love that picture of you and Paul… so romantic…
I think about this often! It’s a huge fear of mine actually! I honestly think I would just go blank if this were to happen. I love to scrapbook and I have many books that mean so much and so many hours have gone into each one. Then there’s the family heirlooms and photos that are spread throughout our home. I feel like going and gathering everything up now. haha!
Thanks for sharing! ^_^
Comments are closed.